Join Our Team
Make a Big Impact
Our team is addressing one of today’s most urgent public health crises: loneliness. Our programs are designed to create awareness of the issue and demonstrate how the combination of creative expression, mindfulness, and social learning is a catalyst for connecting.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Product Manager (UPDATED: This is a part-time consulting position.)
We are looking for an experienced part-time Product Manager (15-20 hours per week) who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, “start-up” environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product economic (pricing, sponsorship, etc.) and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with internal and/or contracted teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with the communications team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Experience in a nonprofit environment
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid practical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with a solution offering
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working remotely and with decentralized team
- MS/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Also, since the UnLonely Project is all about how creative expression connects us, be sure to mention any arts-related interests in your cover letter.
If you’d like to forward your resume for consideration for future position openings, please send it along with a cover letter to our recruitment department.
Thank you for your interest.