The Foundation for Art & Healing is currently searching for a New York City-based Program Assistant to provide administrative assistance to support the mission related programs of the Foundation for Art & Healing. Candidate will work closely with senior executives for this part-time, minimum 6-month,“virtual” and work-from-home position to advance the growth and development of the organization’s key initiatives.
Providing basic administrative support as directed on a variety of everyday tasks including but not limited to:
- Working with senior execs to make sure project milestones are met
- Drafting Correspondence and making edits and changes to working documents
- Updating Social Media and Website Pages
- Responding to requests for information and following up
- Developing and Maintaining Contact Lists
- Event Coordination and onsite event support
- Creating and maintaining files as necessary
- Travel arrangements and scheduling for Senior Executives
The responsibilities can grow depending on the experience, skills and performance of the applicant.
- Passion for improving health and wellbeing for individuals and communities
- BA College degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years job experience in an office environment with references
- Excellent writing and communication skills; Ability to collect, organize and analyze data.
- Familiarity and ease with online environments and online communications
- Experience in managing fast paced, multi-faceted environments
- Possess a team spirit, with the willingness to pitch in where needed
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Mailchimp, WordPress, Microsoft Office and G-Suite. Salesforce a plus
- Ability to multitask and work on deadline without continuous supervision
- Participate in conference calls and attend face-to face meetings in NYC
- Interest and enthusiasm for the creative arts
Contract position pays $15-20 per hour, based on experience
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Program Assistant in the subject line by 1/15/17.