(Great to make with kids, particularly if on isolation in a hospital room.)
No two snowflakes are the same. No two humans are the same. Snowflakes come together to connect and create a moment (or several) of stillness. So, too, can humans.
- Window paint/markers
- Tape or string
- Follow pattern for snowflake construction to make at least 9 unique snowflakes… you can get the patterns here.
- Arrangesnowflakes in 3×3 (or greater) pattern
- Connect snowflakes either by taping them together or by linking them with string
- Hang in window where passerby’s outside will view it
- Using window markers or window paint write the phrase with the letters written backwards (so that it reads legibly to passerby’s), “WE ARE ALL CONNECTED“
- Know that you are bringing aesthetic pleasure and positive confirmation to those whom are around you!
*Note: You may want to play music that resonates with your mood while you create your Unlonliness masterpieces. Carry on maestro!