A Package of Three Experiences!
Launching on June 9, 2020.
- NYC: UnLonely Symposium 4
- NYC: Film Festival Launch Event 4
- Online: 24x7x365 Film Festival 4
Showcase Your Support as an UnLonely Ally
Here is your opportunity to partner with the UnLonely Project to increase awareness of loneliness and its toxicity—as lethal as smoking 15 cigarettes a day and affecting over 30% of us! Our innovative work is helping to reduce the stigma and burden of loneliness by encouraging each of us to tap into outlets for creative expression. Research shows that this can be a powerful catalyst for individuals to share their personal stories and authentically connect with others.
Join leading employers, healthcare delivery systems, health plans, colleges, community centers, colleges and other stakeholders on our mission to tackle the burden and health consequences of loneliness and social isolation.
By becoming a sponsor, you’ll be on center stage across three of our most visible programs: 1) The UnLonely Short Film Festival streaming online all year long, plus two live events in New York City on June 9, 2020—2) the FilmFest Awards Celebration and 3) the UnLonely Symposium for professionals. Themes across all three programs focus on especially vulnerable groups and situations: Campus settings, the workplace, older adults, caregivers, those with health challenges, immigrants, minorities of all types, military members and veterans.
1. The UnLonely Symposium in New York City • June 9, 2020
Many organizations—from community centers to hospitals to colleges to workplaces—are now actively searching for effective, scalable, and sustainable programs that foster connection and belonging. The UnLonely Symposium will held at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and we’ll explore an array of leading-edge programs that address particularly vulnerable populations. You’ll be able join us and share your organization’s challenges and experiences while taking advantage of this unique opportunity to connect with your peers!
2. The Film Festival Launch Event in New York City • June 9, 2020
We’ll be kicking off the year-long FilmFest with a gala celebration at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theate hosted by Mike Paseornek, former president of Lionsgate Film Productions. The event brings together luminaries from the arts, medicine, and public policy worlds. Festivities include screenings of winning films, awards presentations, light refreshments, and insightful conversation.
3. UnLonely Online Film Festival • Around the clock all year long
As we launch into our fourth year, our online FilmFest shows us the many faces of loneliness and isolation through a diverse collection of over 30 short narrative, animated, and documentary films. Drawing upon the time-tested impact of creative arts, the filmmakers take us on a journey and share stories that connect us. These films focus especially on many of the most affected groups, such as caregivers, older adults, those dealing with substance abuse, those with a major illness, military veterans, college campuses, and minority populations (including LGBTQ and immigrants).
We stream the FilmFest continuously on the unlonelyfilms.org platform. As audiences explore the various perspectives of loneliness and isolation, our broader goal is to address its root causes by encouraging community outreach, collaboration, and individual and shared creative expression.
Find Out More About Sponsorship Opportunities
Let’s walk through how we can work together to showcase your brand through one of our sponsorship packages. Contact our program director, Jennifer Weiss, at email@example.com
- Organization’s logo included in all printed materials, online theater, and Film Club communications
- 5 guests at the Festival Awards Celebration
Everything in Bronze package, plus:
- On-stage logo placement with others during the UnLonely Symposium and before screening of winning films at the Film Festival Awards Celebration
- Company representative interviewed for placement in a Psychology Today post
- 10 guests at the Festival Awards Celebration
Everything in the Silver package, plus:
- Logo placement on the UnLonely Project video overview and highlights
- Sponsor recognition for a chosen Film Festival content category
- Listing in collateral for UnLonely program events throughout the year
- Select company representative for on-stage participation at the UnLonely Symposium (click here to see last year)
- 15 guests at the Festival Awards Celebration
Customized package to support your brand mission and objectives
Showcased as the primary sponsor with all associated events and materials