STUCK AT HOME (TOGETHER)

This is Where
We Connect
Notifications
Clear all

Explore Your Place of Comfort  

Admin
(@murphy)

Where in your home do you find the most comfort? An overstuffed armchair? Your bathtub, filled with bubbles? Your bed? Now write about your relationship with this comforting place including any stories where you’ve found relief? Why does the spot feel so comforting for you? Can you imagine getting that comfort in other places in your home too?  Would the object have a story if it were a person? If so, what would that story be?

3 Replies
Admin
(@katie)

My bathtub is a one of the few places I can really tune the world out! I love that I can shut the door, leave my phone and laptop in the other room, and sink in with a book.

1 Reply
(@brooklyn)

@katie definitely a fan of baths too. Epsom salts and lavender essential oil helps to relax! 

(@brooklyn)

Reading on my bed with my dog cuddled up next to me is really relaxing as the sun shines through my windows in the afternoon. Very peaceful! 

Share:

Make. Share. Reflect.

NOTE:  We’re glad you’re here to explore these forums, but to join in the discussions you’ll need to login or register.

Our Community Forums are a place for us to contribute our ideas, thoughts, and feelings about these strange days through creativity, plus respond to what others are sharing in the conversation.

Click to try our Story Share forum in reply to the prompt questions we offer to “prime the pump.”

Click to dive into our Creativity Challenges to step into a new way of interacting with people and situations.

Don’t forget, creativity takes many forms! From doodling to gardening, poetry to photography, writing to singing, and everything in between. They all help us get to know more about the real you.  And we can’t wait to hear!

Host Your Own Creative Social

We’ve put together a step-by-step plan you can download that makes it easy!

Subscribe to
Stuck at Home (together)!

We'll let you know when new Creativity Challenges are available, along with other tips and updates we have to share!

=