The Content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you are thinking about harming yourself or attempting suicide, tell someone who can help right away
- Call your doctor’s office.
- Call 911 for emergency services.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call the toll-free, 24-hour hotline of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
- 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) to be connected to a trained counselor at a suicide crisis center nearest you.
- Ask a family member or friend to help you make these calls or take you to the hospital.
As a non-profit organization, The Foundation for Art & Healing and it’s UnLonely Project are not able to monitor this website for crisis messages or make referrals.