Join Our Team
Make a Big Impact
Our team is addressing one of today’s most urgent public health crises: loneliness. Our programs are designed to create awareness of the issue and demonstrate how the combination of creative expression, mindfulness, and social learning is a catalyst for connecting.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Director of Marketing
The Foundation for Art & Healing (FAH) is currently experiencing broad expansion and seeks to hire a full time Director of Marketing to work in tandem with the President, COO, and Technology Director.
The Director of Marketing will be part of the senior leadership team and will have a major impact on the evolution of FAH’s voice across all channels. He/she will work to proactively advance FAH’s mission and programs, establishing FAH as a thought leader in the realm of loneliness and the power of creative expression as a way to heal and connect.
The Director of Marketing will take a strategic and hands-on approach to marketing and communications and will seek to reach the foundation’s multiple partners, targets, and audiences.
We are looking for somebody who will be extraordinarily adept at promoting awareness of FAH’s mission and programs, and is an expert at utilizing all forms of communication, digital media, and content to deliver FAH’s messages.
This is an amazing opportunity for somebody to take ownership and leave a meaningful mark on a growing organization. An interest in creative arts, community health, and healing will greatly impact your success in this role.
The Director will have one direct report, a part-time Communications Manager.
This position is based in New York City.
- Build broad awareness of FAH’s mission and programs, utilizing all media channels to reach potential partners, sponsors, and any person who would benefit from FAH’s programs.
- Create and implement an integrated marketing/communications strategy, and develop annual marketing, communications, and public relations plans.
- Build a unified brand character/voice that carries across all FAH products and programs.
- Create a communications strategy that positions FAH as the thought leader in the realm of addressing Loneliness and how creative arts can be used to heal and connect.
- Create, implement, and oversee social media and website strategy, and create digital content to support FAH visibility and program understanding.
- Work with the senior leadership team to grow and scale the FAH brand and programs.
- Work effectively in a dynamic start up environment, requiring being highly organized, and ability to work and contribute independently as needed, and with a willingness to sometimes wear multiple hats.
- Market and promote all FAH events, monitoring and responding to sales metrics.
- Provide all collateral materials (print and digital) to support partnership and sponsorship building.
- Oversee the creation of thought leadership pieces written by the President or other leaders in the field, ensuring placement in relevant forums.
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar, engaging writers and proofreaders.
- Write blog posts and newsletter content.
- Arrange and promote FAH’s involvement in conferences, symposia, and other speaking opportunities around the US and world.
- Serve as a thought leader and ambassador for the organization
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7-10 years experience in marketing communications, preferably in non-profit and/or public health arena
- Excellent writing and editing skills (a must!)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and wear multiple hats
- Willingness to handle nuts and bolts
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic start up environment
- Familiarity with and interest in non-profit causes
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite, and design software
Commensurate with experience
Please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Marketing Director in the subject line and save your file with your full name.
In your cover letter, please provide two links to published digital content which feature your writing AND please address the following questions
- What was your most successful use of social media.
- Why you are interested in the UnLonely Project.
- Where did you find out about the position.
The Foundation for Art & Healing (FAH) is experiencing rapid growth with the launch of new programs to support its signature program, The UnLonely Project. We are pleased to announce an immediate opening of the newly created full-time position, Program Associate.
The Program Associate will play an important role in the development, delivery, and funding of the foundation’s programs. Specifically, the Program Associate will assist in the development and implementation of creative expression-based programs that are delivered in community, campus, and corporate settings, and supports partner organizations who are piloting FAH programs. Additionally, the associate will assist with programming and implementation of the annual UnLonely Online Film Festival and other programs and projects as they may arise
The Program Associate will report to the Director of Programs and will be part of a small but dynamic program team spearheaded by the foundation’s president. This role will have a direct impact on the development, management, and delivery of all the Foundation’s programs.
We are looking for somebody who has strong project management, relationship building, communication, and organizational skills and will be comfortable working directly with client organizations and serving as a representative of the foundation. Additionally, this person should have team spirit and be willing to jump in as needed as new programs and projects are created.
The position is New York City based, with in-person meetings in New York City as well as flexibility to work remotely via Zoom calls. The Program Associate may perform site visits throughout the US.
An interest in creative arts, community health, and healing will greatly impact your success in this role.
- Coordinating, tracking, and managing the development of various aspects of FAH programs.
- Providing support and direction to pilot sites running FAH programs located in different regions of the country, including working with site directors, facilitators, and program participants
- Assisting in the stewardship of pilot prospect pipeline
- Supporting the management and creation of core materials (curriculum, creative expression activities, training tools, measurement and evaluation protocols, recruitment materials)
- Working with senior staff to develop proposals for funding and partnerships
The responsibilities will grow depending on the experience and skills of the applicant.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree preferred in Public Health, Social Work, Health Education, Community Development or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in community health programs, community organizing or program delivery
- Well-developed project management skills and experience.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite and G-Suite, and ease with online environments and online communication
- Ability to travel as needed (up to once or twice per month)
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably as one PDF document to email@example.com. Please put Program Associate in the subject line and save your file with your full name.
In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
- Your favorite experience working as part of a professional team.
- Why you are interested in the UnLonely Project.
- Where you found out about the position
The Foundation for Art & Healing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.