Please note: This site is not intended to provide access or support of clinical care care needs for either physical or mental health. Credible resources are listed below where one can pursue those as needed.
- If you are in crisis, please reach out immediately for help. There are several resources for help in a crisis:
- Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center;
- Text MHA to 741741;
- And/or call 911.
- Call the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) HelpLine at 800-950-NAMI (6264) Monday through Friday, between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST for mental health resources.
- Utilize the Crisis text line for mental health support.
- Contact the SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline (800) 985-5990, which provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural- or human-caused disasters.
- Find and call your local NAMI Warmlines (emotional support hotlines) using NAMI’s National Warmline Directory.
- For general guidance on mental health support, Mental Health America has a good collection of additional resources, including tools to help find a therapist.
Anxiety and Depressions Association of America’s App Rating Guide. The sheer number of mental health apps to choose from can be daunting. Luckily for you, AADA has ranked them all, so you don’t have to go through all of them.