Sponsorship OpportunitiesLaunch Events and Celebration + 24/7/365 Online Visibility
Showcase your support as we address this pervasive public health issue.
Over one-third of American adults are lonely, according to a recent study by the AARP. That number has nearly doubled since the 1980s, making it one of today’s public health crises. It affects nearly 33% of the population and generates an increased mortality risk of 30%—the same as associated with smoking.
Ironically, while society is increasingly linked through social media, we are simultaneously losing a personal sense of connection, relevance, and belonging.
The Third Annual UnLonely Interactive Film Festival and Symposium aim to address the issue by sharing diverse, inspiring stories of those who have found ways to move forward through the challenges of loneliness and isolation. It offers audiences an invitation to appreciate and benefit from the power of creative expression that can bring us together in challenging times.
Your sponsorship supports our launch events + a year-long, around-the-clock interactive online experience.
Watch highlights from our Second Annual Interactive Film Festival & Symposium:
Put Your Brand in the Spotlight
The extended audience for the Festival will reach tens of thousands and provide important networking and “visibility” venues for your brand. It includes two live events in New York City in May 2019 in New York City, plus an ongoing digital destination for audiences to participate anytime, anywhere.
- Public Symposium. Free and open to everyone (advanced registration required), this afternoon event will include film excerpts and other forms of creative expression, plus expert panel discussions on loneliness and isolation in various contexts.
- Film Festival Launch Celebration. A ticketed evening event. Arts, medicine, and public policy luminaries will join guests for screenings of winning films, awards presentations, light refreshments, and conversation.
- Interactive Online Experience. A curated collection of films from the Festival in our Virtual Theaters for everyone to view and engage with on our website and social media platforms.
Choose from sponsorship packages that include you in promotional collateral, email campaigns, social media outreach, press releases, merchandising, and more.
Which Audiences are Important to You?
The Festival will attract filmmaker professionals, students, and amateurs. As you consider brand alignment, submissions will focus on these key themes: Those dealing with substance abuse, older adults, those with major illness and caregivers, veterans/military, young adults/adolescents, race and sexual orientation minorities, and immigrants and refugees.
- Organization’s logo included in all printed materials, online theater, and conference community platforms
- Premium item in gift bag
- 5 guests at the Festival Awards Celebration
Everything in Bronze package, plus:
Logo will appear with others before film
Table at Conference for company materials
10 guests at the Festival Awards Celebration
Everything in Silver package, plus:
Logo placement on Sizzle Reel
Sponsor recognition for a chosen content category
Listing in collateral for speaking engagements and events
Company executive interviewed for placement in Psychology Today post
Selective conference participation for executive
15 guests at the Festival Awards Celebration
Customized package to support your brand mission and objectives
Acknowledgment throughout all the associated events and materials as primary sponsor
Contact Us Now to Learn More...
2018 Sponsors Include:
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Happify Health
- Kilpatrick Townsend
- MJHS Health System
- Mount Sinai
- Tivity Health
- Wells Fargo Advisors
Other Foundation Event Sponsors Include:
- Beacon Health
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Emblem Health
- Sudler & Hennessey
- Johnson & Johnson